Call for ideas for innovative space-enabled services
The Space Administration of the German Aerospace Centre (DLR) and the European Space Agency (ESA), in partnership with the P3 Group, are calling individuals as well as micro and small companies for ideas for innovative space-enabled services. The proponents of the most promising ideas will be invited for pitching and awarded at the Space Moves! event in Berlin on 18-19 September 2017.
Your business idea will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- clarity of the problem to be tackled and of the value proposition to the customer;
- added-value of using space asset(s) for the envisaged service;
- novelty in the market of the proposed idea;
- technically feasibility;
- potential to become commercial;
- maturity of the idea, which shall allow service operations within 3 years (no focus on R&D).
Submit your idea until: 3.September 2017, 23:59 CEST
The most promising ideas will be selected to pitch at the Space Moves! event in Berlin on 18-19 September 2017. The workshop attendees and the judge panel will vote for their preferred ideas. The winners will be announced during the second day of the event.
Find all information at: Space Moves! Business Idea Competition
« back to News, Dates & Events